On November 15 I attended last Barcelona’s Conversion Thursday dedicated to Google Analytics Tips by @ferriolegea, @edubarredo and @oriolfb in the unique Moritz factory . Today I share with you my notes from this event with the video that @conversiont and @agitacionnet posted on Vimeo.
Tips and questions:
- min 20:20. How to use Real Time Google Analytics as @LaVanguardiaCAT do to decide what content to publish at the home page
- min 29:40. How the scatter plots help us to explain the data more easily and make decisions
- min 34:10. How to use GoogleAnalytics shortcuts to save time linking them to customized reports or even URLs (eg Google Trends related to what we measure in the custom report).
- min 36:30. Tune your report’s layout when the chosen KPI is no numbre but percentile
- min 37:40. How to see the % of visits by Google Adwords the position
- min 40:20. How to filter visits by “traffic type” to improve the presentation of direct traffic and social traffic in your reports
- min 44:00. How to use the “customize” button of any report to build your first customized one.
- min 46:15. Understanding the relationship entre’nuestras traffic sources with multichannel funnels
- min 48:00. How to get more information from “Keyword not provided” segment using custom reports
- min 51:30. Queston from @twittojose about what to measure: conversions or bounce rate
- min 55:00. News on Google Analytics coming future (+info at http://ow.ly/fmJuP)
- min 1:04:00. Question about Google Tag Manager (+info at http://bit.ly/T1fOQV)
- min 1:07:45. Question about how to segment logged and un logged users
- min 1:07:45. A/B Tests and how to read them (+info at http://bit.ly/RS9PLL)
- min 1:11:50. Did you know that we can use Google Analytics to analyze mobile apps?
- min 1:11:30. Configuring experiments also within Google Analytics
- min 1:14:00. General calling: Learn Mobile Google Analytics now!